HomeAuthorThe Chosen OneFollowers

Monday, September 23, 2013
Alex Yoong - Malaysia’s One and Only Formula 1 Car Racer. @ 7:43 AM



Assalamualaikum .

First of all, I will introduce myself first. My name is Wan Nurabyan Syahira Binti Wan Mohd Azam from Dec 5C. I was born on 27th January 1993 at Hospital Besar,Jerteh. 

The reason I choose Alex Yoong as Malaysian’s outstanding personnel is because when I was little, I used to see his face all over the television and other mass media. This attract me to know more about him and because he is the only Malaysian that had joined Formula One before. In addition, he is always involved in many kind of television commercial and that is how he became famous and popular. 

To me, he is very talented and brave to be able to join Formula One as for me, joining Formula One is not easy especially when he come from Malaysia, the country where there was practically no motor racing legacy at all. So he has a very high spirits in pursuing his career and dreams.